Business Development Manager - New Business
Business Development Manager - New Businesshiring now
A brilliant opportunity has arisen in JMT for an experienced sales professional to join our expanding business. As a market leading, award winning company, we are looking to bring on a new member of staff to join our established sales team. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who is driven, motivated and hardworking with proven sales experience. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will work in alignment with JMT objectives and strategies to develop new business.
Duties will include:
• Cold call as appropriate generating your own leads to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions.
• You will be responsible for managing and growing the new business pipeline and increasing both conversion and retention.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the clients business.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up and attend meetings between client decision makers.
• Work with technical staff and other internal sales staff to meet customer needs.
• Attend industry functions, such as association events, exhibitions and conferences throughout the UK and within Europe as required, provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Present to and consult with the Sales Manager on business trends with a view to enhancing the future development of new strategies.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Proven previous experience of winning new business.
• Confident telephone manner.
• Able to work to tight deadlines and targets.
• A high standard of spoken and written English.
• Very well presented, with excellent presentation skills.
• Working hours 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday (some flexibility may be required to achieve deadlines, when attending UK wide Events and Exhibitions or visiting clients).
• Good basic salary plus generous OTE. Excellent benefits package includes:
- Company Car.
- Laptop and Mobile phone.
- Free parking.
Job Type: Full-time.
• Winning new business: 3 years.
Required licence or certification:
• Full UK Driving Licence.