Laminate, a hard floor covering, is a natural and low maintenance alternative to parquet flooring. The type of laminate you choose for your exhibition, event or temporary space should be determined by the usage class. You can use laminates in different ways:
- Click laminate: This is used as floor covering for exhibition stands and some events on large surfaces (terraces, lounges, bars).
- Flat laminate: A flat laminate flooring is a flooring where the edges are not bevelled. This provides a flat surface virtually without visual seams, easy to clean and maintain.
- V- groove: This kind of laminate flooring has a more authentic and realistic appearance as it contains bevelled edges. Because of its rustic appearance, this type of laminate is often used as ‘café-style’ flooring, or as a mansion style of floor coverings.
- Laminate is ready to place directly on a raised floor.
- Always apply a screed on the hall floor: most common is polypron.
- On a hall floor with polypron, edging is also available: small corner strip (small angled).
Floor coverings by JMT
Whenever your company is present at an industry event, congress or exhibition, you’ll want to make sure you impress your visitors. The right look and feel is important. Floor coverings are an essential part of your presentation. The use of high-quality floor coverings emphasise the character of your stand. JMT helps you create the look and feel you desire. With high-quality floor coverings, for any budget, and reliable service and supply, JMT is the partner for you!
Other floor coverings
As well as laminate, we also provide other types of floor coverings:
- Artificial Grass
- Needle Felt Carpet
- Printed Carpet
- Carpet tiles